MOBILE HOSE TECHNICIAN – TOWN BASED
START DATE: 23/05/2022
About the role
- Unique and dynamic work environment
- A great commission scheme to reward your effort and dedication
- Well above award wages and conditions are offered to the successful applicant
- Loyalty incentives
- Monday to Friday roster, with plenty of overtime
- Full product and job training will be provided.
- This position is a customer service driven role.
This role is all about providing high-quality mobile hydraulic hose repair services to clients in the local area, often under very tight time constraints. You will get to work on a variety of earthmoving, agricultural and industrial equipment.
You will drive business growth through hands-on development of both new and existing customers, managing your own call cycle to ensure new and existing customers are visited regularly and be responsible for the preparation of invoices. You will be provided with a fully stocked service truck and company phone.
You are organised and can deliver solutions autonomously. You have a willingness to learn and be available when people are relying on you. You enjoy being at the front line and are able to build good relationships with customers.
- Previous hydraulic hose experience or;
- Experience in a similar technical role with the ability to learn fast
- Good numeracy, verbal, written & computer literacy skills
- Have a strong understanding of customer service
- Understand OHS and Safe Work Practices
- Be fit, healthy with a positive can-do attitude.
- Be able to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Be a team player
- Prioritise to meet deadlines
- Problem solving ability
- The ability and willingness to undertake on call work
- Excellent work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Be able to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices
- Possess a current Manual Driver's Licence C Class
PLEASE NOTE: Only Australian residents need apply for this position
Please email resumes to email@example.com