We are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified persons for the position of Mobile Equipment Maintenance Planner. This position will be a 9-day fortnight roster.
The successful candidate shall be responsible and accountable for the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities for Mobile Equipment at GPC.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Assist in the optimisation and utilisation of resources by applying defined planning and scheduling processes for maintenance activities on assets within area of responsibility, including the effective use of a GPC’s systems including the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for:
- Managing works backlog/forward log
- Monitoring and ensuring GPC’s chosen maintenance strategies and tactics are applied.
- Incorporating asset and plant criticality in allocation of resources to planned work.
- Recording history and reviewing/reporting on maintenance performance
- Champion GPC’s Work Management Processes
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering and Supply Functions to ensure all work plans are supported for Safe and Effective execution.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the maintenance system by identifying opportunities to improve & participating in their implementation.
- Comply with all the Health, Safety and Environment management system requirements.
- Comply with GPC’s Code of Conduct and lead by example GPC’s values and guiding principles:
- Growth, Prosperity, Community
Job Challenges & Impacts
- Effectively apply CMMS applications for all facets of Mobile Equipment Planning Activities.
- Contribute and Implement Continuous Improvement strategies, liaising with Maintenance Execution Leaders, Reliability Engineering and Maintenance Systems Specialists.
- Ability to influence a wide range of personnel, without a reliance on positional authority.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Planner who has experience in planning and scheduling functions and an understanding of computerised maintenance management systems.
A Mechanical trade certificate or relevant Tertiary Qualification.
Experience and qualifications relating to Mobile Equipment in particular Cat knowledge would be advantageous.
Please complete the online application form and submit a cover letter, resume and copies of any qualifications as part of your application.
For further details on the role and requirements, please refer to the full position description.
Confidential enquiries can be made by contacting the recruitment team on (07) 4976 1686.
Applications are to be received prior to 4:30pm, 29th September 2023, and must be submitted via Work with us - Gladstone Ports Corporation (gpcl.com.au)