About The Company
We are currently working alongside a leading Australian-owned and operated wireless technology integrator who is widely known as one of the best in the communications industry! They specialise in the design, build, delivery, service, and installation of practical and effective communication solutions for mining & government projects. The business is undergoing significant growth requiring us to onboard additional talent across Australia. you will be part of a team responsible for supporting the delivery of project rollouts, providing technical support to customers, and delivery of preventative maintenance tasks. you will be part of a team supporting their major mining communications projects.
About The Role
We are seeking qualified Communications Technicians to join the teams in QLD, WA & NSW on a permanent full-time basis. The job is field-based work with a combination of local workshop duties from time to time when required.
Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Test, identify and repair equipment to specified requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of Preventative Maintenance Tasks, project/system deliverables, and equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections to ensure equipment meets safe working requirements.
- Work with engineering and project teams to develop technical solutions for clients.
- Assist with commissioning and start-up of new installations.
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, engineers, and site-based resources as required.
- Coordinate technical implementation of repairs and support to customers on technical Support Agreements
- Respond to priority incidents and requests.
- Trade qualifications in Communications Technician or equivalent
- Current Australian Drivers’ License
- 2-5 years’ experience on RF and Electronic Systems
- Ability to assist in the installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems.
- Ability to read wiring plans and complex electrical drawings
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience in the following fields would be desirable:
- Analogue VHF / UHF Radio system
- Microwave, Point to Point / Point to Multi Point
They are a nationwide company that truly values and invests in its staff. This is proven by having over 30 staff members who have been with the company for more than 10 years. They provide in-house and external training and development programs, so their employees are continually up-skilled. Future career progression is ample in the business in many other facets if you have ambitious career goals.
- Competitive remuneration package of 130k – 155k depending on experience.
- Work for a leader in the communications industry
- Be part of a business who have a continual pipeline of exciting projects
If you would like more information on this exciting opportunity to join this highly regarded business, please do not hesitate to send an up-to-date resume to email@example.com
or contact me on 0455338656
and I will be in contact at my earliest opportunity.