Chandler Macleod is a well-recognised recruitment organisation and we are looking for exceptional candidates to work with us. We are currently seeking experienced Multiskilled Operators for roles in coal mining in the Blackwater area. $53/hr flat rate.
About the Role:
- Upto $53/hr | DIDO
- Buses provided from Mackay, Rockhampton, and Yeppoon to camp
- Great Safety Culture
- 7/7 rotational day/night shifts - 12-hour shifts
- Full camp accommodation and meals provided
- Immediate start
- Incentives: $2k sign on bonus + $5k 3-month retention bonus
- Potential for permanent position
- No Covid vaccine mandate
Essential mine site experience with:
- Operator D10/D11 dozer and/or;
- Operator 789/797/793 Truck who wants to upskill.
- Grader (16/24) or Loader (CAT992 min) is advantageous
Suitable candidates will need to supply:
- Resume - Current with contactable referees
- Driver Licence (Front and Back)
- Birth Certificate or passport
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 - Statement of Attainment
- LMS/ training matrix & RII competencies
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage Female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, and looking for a change, apply now!