Make the move to join the production team onsite at Collinsville Open Cut today! Protech are recruiting for experienced Multi-skilled operators!
Colllinsville Open Cut is Queensland’s oldest existing coal mine and celebrated 100 years of Mining in 2019. Collinsville produces thermal and coking coal for both overseas and domestic markets. The mine is located approximately 100km’s from Bowen in the northern part of Queensland’s Bowen Basin.
- Even time roster (7/7) - allowing more time to be with the ones you love!
- Salary sacrificing options available
- Smooth application process & fast mobilisation
- Employee Assistance Program & Onsite Protech representative
- Great on-site culture
- Even weekly pays with the option to bank hours
- Camp & Meals provided at Sodexo Collinsville - 24/7 Gym & BBQ/Recreational facilities
- On-going positions
- Uniforms provided
- Minimum 1 year experience in production mining
- SSE/Delegate signed machinery evidence
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Ability to complete a Pre-Employment Medical
- Two contactable references to verify experience/skills.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS:
Protech is a privately owned Australian business which provides industry- leading technical and professional workforce acquisition and management services, specialising in the provision of semi- skilled, skilled, technical, trades and professional personnel. With over 3000 people working in the civil infrastructure, asphalt building construction, mining, defence, engineering and maintenance sectors
How to apply:
Please call our friendly team for a confidential chat on (07) 4952 5244 or send through a current resume to email@example.com with the subject “Collinsville Open Cut - Operators Application”.
You will be contacted if your application is suitable for consideration only.
Labour Hire Licence # LHL-01512-F0D8H