HSE is a specialist provider of large-scale mining services to Australia’s resources sector. In addition to providing earthmoving and other contract mining services, HSE provides heavy equipment rental to mining sites with its fleet of large-scale and ancillary earthmoving and excavating machinery.
We are looking for experienced Mining Engineers to join our team at Bluff Mine located 150km west of Rockhampton Qld. Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer, your key focus will be to provide technical support for the site-based engineering teams.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Identify key contract performance drivers and incorporate commercially responsible decision making into the delivery of outcomes.
- Provision of technical support to sites including mine planning reviews, productivity studies, time in motion studies, etc.
- Support standardization and implementation of HSE technical services and reporting processes
- Mine design, planning and estimating support for tender submissions and advisory technical services functions
- Supporting sites to establish and implement data capture and reporting processes with a view to establishing reliable and repeatable Short Interval Controls
- We are looking for a self-starter, someone who will provide continuous improvement and can develop the processes, systems and outputs that define the role.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that candidates have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering
- Proficiency in using mine engineering/planning software
- More than 2 years open pit mine mining experience
- Current drivers licence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software
- Experience within a Mining contracting environment, desirable.
You will be committed to safety in the workplace and be committed to 100% Chain of Responsibility compliance.
We’re proud of our ‘Zero Harm’ initiative and provide extensive on the job training to ensure you get home safely at the end of every day.
HSE are passionate about being an equal employment opportunities employer. We strongly encourage applications from any background.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Applications close: Friday 19 August 20222
Unsolicited Applications from Recruitment Agencies or third parties will not be considered.
Apply to HSE Mining today and grow your career with us.