Mineral Exploration Driller
CSCO Consulting Pty Ltd
Gladstone & Central QLD
Mining - Exploration & Geoscience (Mining, Resources & Energy)
Minerals Exploration Driller
Mining, Resources & Energy- Mining-Exploration & Geoscience
Salary To Be Negotiated
Position: Minerals Exploration Driller
Our client is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary mining, engineering & construction Companys. They are seeking a Minerals Exploration Driller to assist with exploration of an exciting new project. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic new team, with a very supportive family first culture
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working in a team conducting mineral exploration..
- Safely operating new (Sandvik) DE 712 Diamond Drill and UDR 1200HC (Sandvik DE 880)
- Undertake on the job training and follow the relevant safety standards.
- Work closely with geological team to provide quality samples both RC and core.
- Training and mentoring new staff
Necessary criteria to fulfil this role:
- Mineral drilling experience (Diamond, with RC experience being advantageous)
- Current with modern drilling techniques
- Certificate IV Drilling
- Team player
- Strong focus on safety and industry safety innovations
- Effective communication skills and daily reporting
- Competent with computers and App based technology
- Gyro and core orientation experience
- First Aid certification
- Experience with SRU’s and minimal impact drilling
- Current appropriate licences
- Previous drilling supervision experience would be advantageous
We offer the successful applicant:
- An extremely competitive remuneration package
- 2/1 Roster
- Modern new fleet of drill rigs and support equipment
- Strong projected workflow across the company
Want to know more?
Contact Chandel Eyre 0432 715 424 or email email@example.com
Applications close 26th August 2022. Please note: Interviews may start before the advertising ends, so please don’t wait for the advertisement to close to apply.