ESS manages all aspects of large-scale accommodation facilities or “villages” for remote workers, providing the essential comforts such as a hot meal, a clean bed, freshly laundered workwear to health and wellness facilities for those working away from home.
- 7 days on, 7 days off roster
- Mine Site/Industrial Cleaning
- Sites located from Blackwater to Moranbah
We are currently recruiting cleaners to work across various locations throughout Queensland from Blackwater up to Moranbah and surrounding areas.
Our mine site cleaners are responsible for cleaning all of the communal buildings, facilities, including bathrooms, waste removal, basic grounds keeping and more on the mine sites. It is a physically demanding job that requires you to use a range of cleaning machines & equipment, so you will require a good level of fitness.
We have various shifts and rosters on a Drive In, Drive Out basis.
NOTE – due to the current climate, we will not be hosting face to face interviews. Successful candidates will be asked to complete an online video interview.
To be considered, you must:
- Have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, time-managed environment
- Be conditioned to the extreme weather in Central QLD
- Have your own reliable transport and valid licence
- Have basic computer skills
- Be able to pass a Pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol Test
Our people are our most valuable assets. That is why you will see we place great importance on being an employer of choice. The benefits and conditions including:
- Onboarding medical and induction expenses taken care of by the company
- Company uniforms also provided
- Meals and accommodation provided on-swing if required
- Career opportunities including internal transfers/promotions
- Ongoing training and development and a safe working environment
- Supportive & inclusive teams across all sites
- Balanced rosters
- Access to leading health and wellbeing programs
- Multiple salary packaging options to help your dollar go further
- Get access to special discounts, only available to Compass Group Australia Employees
Compass Group is an organisation that's proud of its people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement. Recognised as an employer of choice we also have an attractive benefits program including a competitive salary and incentive scheme, recognition programs including service and safety awards, team event days, site-based benefits, and company discounts.
If this sounds like the position for you:
Click APPLY NOW!