Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Mine Deputy to join a leading owner operator at their elite underground coal mine in Central QLD.
You will be working alongside some of the best people in the industry, in one of their key operational locations, with cutting-edge technologies. You will relish the challenges. And they will give you the opportunity to learn and grow in your profession.
As the Mine Deputy, you will be responsible for overseeing their underground mining operations to ensure safety is paramount and the site is compliant with current legislation.
You will be responsible for:
- Statutory mine inspections
- Statutory mine reports
- Monitor safe and unsafe behaviours
- Driving efficiency across hot seating and optimising shift changes
- Conduct and assist in Risk Assessments
- Conduct and assist in Job Safety Analysis
- Liaise with senior management
To be considered for this role you must have:
- QLD Deputy or 1st or 2nd Class certificate of competence or NSW certificate with mutual recognition
- Previous experience working as a mine deputy in underground coal operations
- A strong understanding of underground coal mining practices
- Effective communication skills
- Dedication to safe working practices
- Commitment to everyone going home safe
In return, you can expect:
This is a permanent position based in Central QLD working on an attractive 7-7- roster. A generous salary package is on offer which includes a 10K sign on bonus and 7.5k pay out after 6 month and 12 months from start date along with FIFO and or housing and relocation assistance.
Alchemy Recruitment is a registered and proud preferred industry employer for Women, and we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
For further information please contact Nick on:
M: 0419 722 293