As a BIG Merchandiser you will work within an allocated territory maintaining relationships with key retailers and supermarkets on an ongoing casual basis to ensure accurate execution of tasks.
About the Role:
Up to 15 hours per week in (average is 10 hours per week) Yeppoon and surrounds. Hours are dependent on business requirements. Flexibility is required across Monday to Friday.
Successful candidate will need:
- Driving strong relationships with store personnel
- Negotiating promotional space
- Building and maintaining quality displays in store
- Executing planograms accurately
- Submit tasks & quality photos daily via smartphone/tablet
- Represent BIG and our clients positively and professionally
- Retail and or supermarket experience is highly desirable
- A current Australian driver’s licence and vehicle
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a role that is physical & repetitive
- Receive your roster 2 weeks in advance
- Competitive hourly rate - $30.54 per hour + KMs
- BIG Rewards & Recognition and Internal referral program!
- Training provided
- Family friendly flexible hours
- Live local, work local
- Immediate start
- Variety of roles on offer - from 2-5 days per week
- Opportunities for growth & development
- Hundreds of Perks, discounts & services through our HR partner
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field merchandising organisation, with a mobile workforce community of over 2,500 strong across Australia and NZ.
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship that is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Visit our web-site to learn more about BIG: www.brandinfluencegroup.com
Create Influence, Think BIG!
*only successful candidates will be engaged
- Competitive hourly rate $30.54 p/hr + KMs
- Flexible work life balance
- Work allocated 2 weeks in advance