- Brand new contract, brand new Permanent Full-Time local opportunity
- Make a real people impact!
- $77K including super+ enjoy additional Salary Packaging Benefits - pay less tax!
Here at Community Solutions we make a real difference in people’s lives supporting them to achieve their goals and working with them on their pathway to possibilities. We deliver services focused on the employment, education, wellbeing and independence of individuals, families and communities across Queensland, Victoria and South Australia.
We’re now on the lookout for a Mentor who will have responsibility for shaping the future for our customers by building collaborative partnerships through ongoing coaching, mentoring, support and effective case management.
As a mentor, you’ll work with our customers from day 1 and support them through and post their employment journey working through any barriers along the way.
What can we offer you?
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities – including but not limited to Certificate IV Career Development
- Fun, inclusive and flexible work environment
- $77K including super+ enjoy additional Salary Packaging - save up to $15,900 per year tax free!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program - offering an ecosystem of health services that include physical, mental, social and financial as after all, it is important to us that our team members are strong, happy and healthy people.
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- Comprehensive structured induction program
- Similar coaching or mentoring experience where you are self motivated and demonstrate excellent communication skills that result in tailored customer development plans
- Team Player who has the drive to work in a fast paced, target driven environment with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Proficient with IT and ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of all computer systems
- A Current and valid Driver’s Licence and Blue Card (Working with Children Check) is also required prior to commencement
How can you join Community Solutions Group?
You can register your interest by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Additionally, in line with the direction from the State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021. Community Solutions Group also requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applications from people with culturally diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with disabilities.
"We are a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant"