PRN Healthcare is a leading provider of nursing staff.
As a preferred contracted supplier to the public and private sectors, we have a wide choice of nursing roles throughout Queensland.
We are currently working with multiple sites across Central Queensland who are looking for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join their teams.
We have a variety of contracts on offer. Most of the contracts require either Mental Health or Emergency experience.
We also have multiple contracts available in aged care for experienced registered nurses.
We receive regular contract requests for sites across all of Queensland including coastal, inland and Cape York.
- Very attractive pay rates
- Variety of contract lengths and locations
- Free accommodation
- Free return travel
- Free uniform
What You Need
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience as a Registered Nurse working in Mental Health (no new graduates)
- Worked as an RN in Mental Health within the last 12 months
- Current police clearance or be willing to obtain
- Full working rights within Australia
- Immunisations in accordance with QLD Health guidelines
- Advanced clinical skills and the ability to work independently
- Previous rural or remote experience is highly desirable
We would love to hear from you. Please call 07 3394 8335 or email email@example.com to discuss the range of contracts on offer.