We are currently seeking a motivated Member Services Officer to enhance and support PCYC Gladstone Youth Club operations by ensuring all patrons receive the highest level of customer service. If you are passionate about delivering excellence in customer service, then we need you!
What we can offer!
- Free onsite parking and free PCYC gym membership (if applicable)
- Ongoing training
- Friendly and supportive team
- Be a part of creating a stimulating and positive environment for the development of young people
Your New Role
You will be at the forefront responding to Club enquiries, providing advice and information as well as partaking in up-selling and cross-selling of PCYC products and services. You will also prepare point of sale devices including cash registers and electronic swipe devices in addition to some office administration. If this sounds like you, download our Position Description for more information.
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a customer service or sales role
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Eligibility to hold a “Working with Children Check”/Blue Card (or ability to obtain)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain)
- Hold a light rigid driver’s licence and a Restricted Drivers' Authority (or ability to obtain)
- Qualification in Fitness, Sport and Recreation or similar or interest in developing in this area (nice to have but not required)
- Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies
- Please note: All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
About PCYC Queensland
PCYC Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation aiming to build safer and healthier communities. We focus on young people's personal and leadership development by offering state-wide programs, services and facilities across 54 Youth Clubs, two Leadership Development Centres and two Activity Centres. Our employees and volunteers are critical to providing a safe and supportive environment for children and young people.