$32.54 per hour (please note that junior rates may apply)
We are currently seeking a motivated Member Services Officer to enhance and support PCYC Gladstone Youth Club operations by ensuring all patrons receive the highest level of customer service. If you are passionate about delivering excellence in customer service, then we need you!
What we can offer
- In addition to your remuneration, enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits of up to $18,550 per annum tax free!
- Free PCYC Gym Membership
- Comprehensive online induction and site-specific orientation
- Our work environment has a strong team work ethic where we live by our PCYC Queensland values - Respect, Leadership, Commitment, Passion and Teamwork.
Your New Role
You will be at the forefront responding to Club enquiries, providing advice and information as well as partaking in up-selling and cross-selling of PCYC products and services. You will also prepare point of sale devices including cash registers and electronic swipe devices in addition to some office administration. If this sounds like you, download our Position Description for more information.
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a customer service or sales role
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates (or ability to obtain)
- Qualification in Fitness, Sport and Recreation or similar or interest in developing in this area (nice to have but not required)
Please note: Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies. It is a mandatory requirement for all PCYC employees to have received the prescribed number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
PCYC is committed to achieving and supporting a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as well as people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.