Member Engagement Officer ? Rockhampton (Part-Time and Full-Time)
RACQ are looking for fun, energetic and customer service superstars to support the members contacting us on 13 19 05. No experience necessary (just a willingness to learn). We will provide a comprehensive and tailored training programme to set you up for success. As our Member Engagement Officer, you will create exceptional customer service experiences for our members as you deliver tailored solutions across a range of assistance, insurance and banking products and services.
Hours, Training and Location
Start date 15th January - interviews scheduled for early December, so apply now!
- Rate of pay at commencement is $30.55/hr + super
- Full time day shifts - 37.5hrs pw - 5 days pw - 8hr shifts including lunch break
- Part time day shifts - 25hrs pw - 5 days pw - 5hr shifts
- Various rotating shift types available
- Full time training for the first 3 months
- To ensure we set you up for success and give you all the support you need you will be required to be onsite at our Rockhampton branch during training and as periodically required
- Hybrid WFH option - combination of onsite and at home, available after 3 months based on performance
Customer service and a desire to help is key. We are seeking applicants who love to help others, thrive in a fast-paced environment, build meaningful relationships with colleagues, and have an excellent work ethic. In this fast paced, call centre role;
- You will be eager to learn, happy to work on the phone, and have a can-do attitude
- Strong time management, problem solving and negotiations skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Why join RACQ?
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
By joining RACQ, you?ll be part of new sustainability initiatives, including a commitment to being a carbon neutral organisation by 2030. We?ve invested in and partnered with sustainable companies, including the introduction home solar and batteries, Green Home and Car Loans, and many other products and initiatives. We?ll continue to advocate for, research, and offer green solutions.
RACQ is committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you, and how we can help you find your balance.
At RACQ we are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive workplace to create better outcomes for our employees and our members. We aim for our teams to be a true reflection of our communities and are committed to inclusion particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment. Applicants from these and other diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you have any support or access requirement, please advise us at the time of applying.
What we offer you;
- Our employee benefits are designed to enrich your work life, your home and the community you live in, some of these include:
- Financial benefits and discounts on a range of banking, assistance and insurance products
- Give back to our communities with paid volunteer leave, payroll giving and volunteering for community events such as MotorFest and EKKA
- A range of flexible working and leave options, parental leave of 13 weeks primary carer leave, purchased leave up to 4 weeks per year, cultural observance leave, substitution of public holidays for cultural/religious reasons, personal leave for wellbeing, gender affirmation leave.
- Prioritise your wellbeing with our onsite and virtual health hub, discounts on health programs and access to wellbeing initiatives such as yoga, mindfulness, flu vaccinations, free and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Invest in your development with in-house development programs and access to 80,000 online courses.
You can check out all our employee benefits at https://www.racq.com.au/about-us/careers/employee-benefits
Ready to apply? You?ve got this.
Please Note; to objectively and comprehensively assess your potential and suitability for the role, RACQ may require you to complete video interviews, psychometric assessments and/or criminal history check as part of the application process. If you require any adjustments during the application process, please advise the RACQ Careers team.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process
RACQ is a ?Circle Back Initiative? employer ? we commit to respond to every applicant.