Working together. Innovation. Compassion. Connection. These are the values that set us apart, along with our people, our state-of-the-art technology, our innovative systems, and our imaging and diagnosis. So much so, that we are the provider of choice for more specialists, GPs, hospitals, and allied health professionals around Australia.
We are currently seeking a Medical Receptionist to join our Gladstone. This is a full time, permanent position working 7.6 hour shifts between the clinic hours of 8:15AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Office Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing high level reception duties and administrative services whilst ensuring the delivery of professional, caring and friendly services to patients, referrers and other customers.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving the delivery of high quality reception and contact centre services
- Managing appointments to maximise customer service and clinic efficiency
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff and managers
Key selection criteria:
- Previous medical receptionist experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to manage high volume, inbound calls
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
I-MED has a policy which requires all I-MED staff to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption, however each state Public Health Order may have additional requirements, and this will be discussed during the interview process. The successful candidate for this role will be required to comply with I-MED's policy and any applicable Government public health orders. During our interview process, we will be asking you to please confirm your ability to meet the above-mentioned requirements of the role.
If you are the successful candidate, we will ask you to provide us with your vaccination certificates (or other evidence, such as a valid medical exemption) before we are able to make an offer of employment to you.