Monash IVF Group are leading the future of reproductive care
Monash IVF Group is renowned for advancing the delivery of reproductive health services for contemporary lifestyles. As leaders in our field, we offer a dynamic workplace to those seeking to make a difference. You’ll be joining a team of multidisciplinary specialists who collaborate to improve the experience and outcomes for patients with care and compassion.
Monash IVF Group values each and every one of our employees
Leading the evolution of care also means caring for our people. We ensure all employees feel included, supported and valued. Being part of the Monash IVF Group gives you access to many benefits, including the following:
A role with unique responsibilities
- A Learning & Development Framework that supports your professional development
- Access to a contemporary Employee Assistance Program for employee wellbeing; physical, mental, social and financial.
- Discounts on MIVFG fertility and ultrasound services
- Paid IVF Leave
- Paid Parental Leave - 10 weeks plus superannuation
Receptionists have a very important role at Monash IVF. You will be the first person patients meet when they engage with our clinic. With exceptional service, underpinned by compassion and attention to detail, you will directly enhance the patient experience.
Under guidance from your Team Leader, your responsibilities include:
Are you the ideal candidate for us?
- Triage incoming calls and emails
- Managing patient bookings and monitoring clinic appointments
- Accurate data entry into the patient management system
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Delivering exceptional caring service to all patients
- Medical billing and receipting
- Verifying treatment costs
- Preparing invoices and receiving payments
- Providing practice management support to our Doctors as required
The ideal candidate will see their role as vital to the success of the organisation. Understanding there are ups and down in reproductive health, our receptionist will be sensitive to the needs of patients and will support their wellbeing through timely and considered communication. Ideally you will bring the following:
If you’re ready to join the brave leaders of reproductive care, please follow the link below.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Previous experience in a busy medical administration or similar role
- Previous experience with Medicare, medical billing and receipting
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional computer and IT skills, Microsoft Office Suite essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Superior time management skills with proven ability to multitask
- A willingness to embrace the Monash IVF Group principles – Care, Collaborate, Communicate, Commitment, Create.
Closing Date: 18 October 2022
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
All personal information received by us from you or about you will be stored, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy of Your Information Policy. Only those candidates with FULL Covid-19 Vaccination proof will be considered.