Salary Information (MOR1-1 – MOR1-3):
Remuneration value of $239,367 p.a., comprised of:
- A salary between $163,465 - $173,661 p.a.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits include:
- Earnings from Private Practice
- Professional Development Leave
- Inaccessibility Incentive Allowances
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) BA2A426976.