Nestech Engineering is a well-established equipment and component repair business that has been servicing the Central Highlands and surrounds for over 15 years.
At Nestech Engineering we value our people, our quality & our service. Due to business growing, we are looking for a qualified Fitter machinist/Mechanical Fitter to our team.
About the Roll:
We currently have a full-time position on offer based in our Emerald workshop. You will be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and in return for your skills and experience, we offer flexible working hours and above award wages + super. The role will suit those that wish to be home every night and family friendly roster could be negotiated for the right candidate.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Strong commitment to personal & team safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Honestly, Reliable & Trustworthy
- A strong work ethic
- Proficient in time management
- Self-motivated & self-driven
- Must be living in or willing to relocate to Emerald, QLD
To be considered for this role you must have the ability to:
- Work as part of a small team within a busy workshop environment.
- Interpret engineering drawings.
- The ability to perform general engineering fitting duties.
Experience in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- General Machining Skills
- Basic welding skills
- Installation of bearings and seals
- Power transmission, V belts and chain drives
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems and component repairs
- Understand fluid power principles & the ability to comprehend hydraulic circuits
- Mechanical Trade cert
- Driver Licence ‘C’ or above
- Forklift Licence
- Basic computer skills preferred but not desirable
Email through your cover letter and resume to Admin@nestech.com.au.
Successful candidates will be contacted.