Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ for 2021!
Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. We are passionate about maintenance and dedicated to helping our mining and civil customers hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
With a global network of 240+ customers and local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled and dynamic tradespeople across the world for top tier equipment maintenance, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
Mechanical Fitters, Pump Fitters, Boilermakers, Riggers, Electricians - We want to hear from you!
Whats in it for me?
- Above market remuneration + superannuation on all hours worked
- Career development opportunities – advance to management
- Exposure to Australia’s mining industry leaders
- Take ownership of your schedule with many projects to choose from
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- We invest in YOU to ensure you have a long term successful career with Mader
- Years of Service Bonuses awarded
- Team Leadership program
- Regular team events - Fishing Charter booked in July!
- Trade Certificate relevant to your trade
- Drivers Licence
- Previous hands on experience on Fixed Plant
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to get
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career