Mader has forged a reputation in the industry as the go-to specialists for mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance and support. Our robust reputation is built on a proven track record of providing top quality service in a professional and timely manner.
While many of our competition are driven by the invoice, we're driven by relationships and that's why our clients include most major names in Australian and International Mining.
Today we work across the globe, deploying over 2,200 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. A feat only made possible through sourcing and retaining the best workforce.
About the role:
Due to continued growth, we are looking we are seeking expressions of interest from all trades personnel to join the close-knit Infrastructure Maintenance team working across Central Queensland. We are currently offering rostered positions on either a 7/7, 4/2/4/4, 4/3 roster, or project work such as shutdown/outages. These roles are casual positions which will allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
- Performing maintenance on crushers, conveyor systems, vibrating screens, pumps and more
- Fault-finding and diagnostics on Fixed Plant Mining equipment
- Performing planned maintenance including breakdown repairs as directed
- Reporting any faulty equipment, incidents and or hazards
What makes Mader different?
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Genuine loyalty & family values withheld at Mader
- Trade specific training and upskilling opportunities
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service gift scheme
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, US and Canada
- Team Leadership programs - we promote within!
- Regular team and company-wide events
- Trade Certificate relevant to your trade
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Demonstrated fault-finding and diagnostic experience on fixed plant equipment
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket within 3 years
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career