H-E Parts International Mining Solutions - Cooling Division
H-E Parts International Mining Solutions - Cooling Division is the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of high quality radiators and cooling solutions. With innovative products and reliable technology, we provide industrial radiator and heat exchange repair services to the mining, transport, construction, agricultural and general industry business sectors.
We are currently seeking candidates with experience working as or within a heavy-duty mechanical environment to join our team.
You will work on the service and repair of off-highway truck products for CAT, Hitachi, and similar heavy mining equipment.
While a mechanical trade qualification is highly regarded, candidates with a high level of mechanical aptitude and experience with large mining equipment would be highly regarded.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Repairs, rebuilds, and bolt up
- Prepare and paint components if required for touch up
- Stripping, washing, and testing components
- Operation of hand tools such as grinders, spray painting equipment, and other tools and machinery
- Housekeeping duties to ensure safe operation of the work area
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of employee knowledge
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a mechanical role.
- High Risk Work License - Forklift and Dogging.
- Mechanical trade (preferred).
- Vehicle license (preferred).
- Previous experience working in mining / manufacturing industry (preferred).
By joining our friendly and supportive team you'll benefit from the following:
- Full-time, permanent position
- Local work - be home every night!
- Competitive remuneration including overtime penalty rates
- Investment in employee health & wellbeing including trained Mental Health First Aiders on all sites and free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Program, Lifeworks
- Potential for advancement through various career pathways and learning & development opportunities available, including Supervisor Training and Apprenticeships
- Service recognition including a paid day off during the month of your yearly anniversary with H-E Parts and awards for significant milestones
- A business with a strong safety culture, as set out through H-E Parts Golden Rules
- Employee referral bonuses with an incentive of up to $2,000 when you refer a friend
- Annual Free Flu Vaccinations
We must be doing something right when the average length of service is 5 years. 19% of our employees have been with the company for 10 years or more!
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you H-E Parts would love to hear from you!
At H-E Parts International we value the strength of diversity. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to cultivating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.