Goodline employs in excess of 1,000 staff, providing construction and maintenance services to Australia's most influential resource companies. We are renowned for our track record that exceeds all safety, quality and performance targets, as well as a history of delivering projects on time and on budget.
About the Role:
Goodline are seeking Mechanical Supervision for an upcoming Major Shutdown on the CHPP/ Yard Material Handling Machines. Works will include Upgrading the Abon Crusher, Replacement of Bath 2, Overhaul of Conveyor works, Replacement of Screens, Structural Remediation works and replacement of the chain and buckets for the Reclaimer.
- Pre-works: 13/5/22 to 10/6/22
- Shut dates: 10/6/22 to 26/6/22
- Coordinating and scheduling mechanical works
- Day to day supervision and coordination of mechanical workforce
- Ensuring workers implement control measures to minimise risk to health and safety of themselves and others
- Report incidents, non-conformances and near misses and participate in incident investigations when required
- Collaborating with project engineers/managers, mechanical/ civil/ electrical disciplines and other stakeholders
- Conduct Toolbox talks and prestart meetings
- Trade certificate (mechanical)
- Drivers license
You will be a team player with outstanding communication and leadership skills, who is passionate about all aspects of mechanical works. Working with a diverse team of skilled tradespeople you will have a sound understanding of general mechanical works and the flexibility to undertake a variety of different tasks and scopes. You will embrace a proactive safety culture and be willing to comply with all site policies and procedures.
What We Offer:
- Generous wages
- Flights and accommodation provided
- Opportunity to for ongoing FIFO shutdown works
- Opportunity to apply for vacancies within our permanent residential teams right across Australia
Goodline are an equal opportunity employer and encourage women and Indigenous people to apply for this position.
To apply for this position please go to the CAREERS page on our website www.goodline.com.au and click on APPLY TODAY. Once registered apply under the job code CQ-301-09
ELECTRICAL LIC NO: WA EC007808, QLD 60058, NT C2427 – ARC LIC NO: AU03710 – PLUMBING LIC NO: WA PL8084, QLD 1047104, NT LDP 1647– BUILDING LIC NO: WA14107, QLD 736148, NT 55681CR – DEMOLITION LIC NO: WA WAD301, QLD 2301165 – ASBESTOS LIC NO: WA WARA840 – CONTROLLED WASTE LIC NO: WA T00347