This is an opportunity for a qualified Fitter to join our client's busy and successful team. The successful candidate will work under the Team Leader to produce ‘right first time’ quality work while maximising the performance of their machinery. The Fitter will work under the organisation’s guidelines to deliver quality products and always strive for continuous improvement.
- Great workshop culture
- A company that challenges you to grow and you’re not just a number
- Working for a company that succeeds in nurturing individuality and support progression – you are not just a number
A busy and successful metal manufacturing business that has excelled over the last few decades with excellent service, production, state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional attention to detail.
This is a manufacturing business that offers metal fabrication services such as laser cutting, welding, coatings and much more. The company culture is fresh, enthusiastic and provide exceptional training and career progression.
- Mechanical Trade qualification – either as a Fitter or Machinist
- Current Drivers licence
- Flexibility and organisational skills
- A commitment to the company policies and procedures
- High Risk Work Licenses such as RA, RI, RB, DG, CN, EWP, FL will be highly desirable
- $50 per hour + Site allowance + Super
- Casual position
- Monday to Friday
- Good potential for overtime
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest, click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0428 844 867 or firstname.lastname@example.org