We are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters to join our shutdown team based in Gladstone, Central Queensland. You will be working on an Alumina Refinery shutdown working in either the Digestion or HRSG environment.
- Digestion Pre-Shut: Monday, 18 July 2022 – Friday, 12 August 2022
- Digestion Execution: Monday, 15 August 2022 for approx. 4 weeks
- HRSG Pre-Shut: Monday, 15 August 2022 for approx. 2 weeks
- HRSG Execution: Monday, 29 August 2022 for approx. 5-10 Shifts
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a shutdown environment preferably in Alumina or other continuous processing plant
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Confined Space valid within 3 years
- Work at heights valid within 3 years
- High Risk Work Licence – WP highly regarded
What we offer
- Experienced Leadership Team
- Competitive remuneration
- Strong safety culture
- Challenging and fast paced role
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Please contact Emma – 0492 269 632 or Stacy – 0466 530 189