We are a leading specialist engineering services company delivering integrated solutions for complex energy and infrastructure projects & operating assets. Our business is built on the belief that our people are what make EnerMech excellent. When we are thriving globally it’s not just about investing in our infrastructure, service offering and technology, but by also investing in our people.
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Gladstone, QLD location for a permanent Fitter/Machinist to work across multiple sites and also when required in the workshop with site allowances and EA rates available.
Duties & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Licences & tickets required:
- Measuring and marking out materials for fabrication.
- Keeping records of operations, safety and maintenance procedures.
- Cutting, grinding and shaping metal and other materials.
- Interpreting diagrams, drawings, specifications and plans to determine suitable material and sequence of operations.
- Operating specialised tools and machinery.
- Assembling fabricated parts to produce tools and machines.
- Following safety protocols.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults with tools and machinery, and performing regular maintenance.
- Setting up tools and machinery for fabrication process, including guides, stops and other controls.
- Monitoring fabrication process and adjusting settings when necessary.
If this sounds like you please apply through the link or directly through our website at www.enermech.com/careers/vacancies.
- Must have Cert III Mechanical trade
- Must have White Card
- Flange Management preferred
- Valve experience preferred
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical