WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual roles at Callide Power Station B2 outage in Biloela, QLD, with potential for other project/shutdown work
- Staggered start dates from mid-July until early September, with outage running until mid-October
- Monday to Saturday roster, 11 hr shifts – days & nights available
- EBA rates $49.92 p/h, site allowance, 25% casual loading on all hours worked + penalties on overtime
- LAFHA or accommodation provided to distant workers
Our Facilities and Asset Services business has opportunities for casual Mechanical Fitters for upcoming maintenance services and outages in Queensland. You will provide your expertise in maintaining fixed plant within a project or shutdown environment ensuring that work is completed safely, effectively and to the required standard.
- Hold a Trade Certificate III Engineering - Fitter & Turner, Mechanical Fitting trade qualification or equivalent with experience maintaining fixed plant equipment specifically within a heavy industry or power station environment
- Have an ability to work effectively within a team with well-developed communication skills and a commitment to safety
- Hold an Industry White Card and Working at Heights & Confined Space tickets (2-year validity)
- Willingness to undertake a 3 site Medipass
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application online via the advertisement – we do not accept email applications. For queries, please contact Auri Niinioja, Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com.
Our Downer Facilities & Asset Services business provides end-to-end facilities management and asset lifecycle support services for Australia’s critical social and economic infrastructure. Operating across the health, education, government, future energy, power generation, oil and gas and industrial sectors, we work closely with our customers to optimise the reliability, efficiency and whole of life costs of their assets and facilities.