- Dynamic opportunity for impact and growth
- Collaborative leadership and positive business culture
- Strong $$$ remuneration package
Queensland-owned and based energy company has great culture that empowers people to pursue new ways to think and work. Based in Regional Queensland and investing in solar and wind energy, renewable hydrogen and energy storage. As the energy markets shifts to a new generation, the business is being innovative and moving with the times.
With multiple projects underway, we are looking for experienced Mechanical Plant Engineer to join a high-calibre & dynamic team.
Please note applicants desired to have:
- Direct Coal Fired Power plant experience
- Hands On and smart
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- RPEQ (desired) however happy to obtain upon commencement
- Passion for power plant and engineering
- Experience in Asset Management to ISO 55000
- Good Safety Culture
- Working on Coal Fired plant in Australia
- Excellent knowledge of Australian and International pressure equipment standards
- Qualifications in pressure equipment inspection (AICIP or API)
- Qualifications in pressure equipment welding
- Team player
- Outage / Shutdown experience
- Direct maintenance management experience on power stations
- 9 Day fortnight
- Monday to Friday
- Salary range depending on experience
- Superannuation =12.75%
- Study Assistance
- Relocation assistance provided
- EA Performance Payment
- Holiday Travel Related Expense
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest, click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Wendy for a confidential discussion on 0456 805 478 or email@example.com