ABOUT AUSINO PROJECTS
AUSINO Projects operates from an extensive and modern complex in Gladstone, Queensland, offering in-house design, engineering, drafting, planning, fabrication, machining, and painting. AUSINO Projects is currently taking application for a Mechanical Draftsman/Engineer to join their team.
Design and detail of project works. Carry out conceptual designs & layouts. Manage the day-to-day activities of small drawing office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Director, this varied role will see the successful candidate responsible for the following duties:
- Create conceptual drawings/models including calculations as required.
- Undertaking FEA/FMEA.
- Performing workshop detail drawing.
- Checking of detailed drawings
- Assist with procurement and technical enquires regarding to works conducted.
- Issue of drawings and specifications to workshop
- Ability to prepare neat accurate detailed sketches on site or shop measured items.
- Understanding / working knowledge of Australian Standard Codes as applicable to the manufacturing industry.
- Be proficient in Inventor Software.
- Carryout duties to assist with Tendering of Projects.
- Undertake site auditing and 3D Scanning.
- Perform audits to standards.
- Perform 3D scans onsite and develop point cloud accurately
- Four (4) day working week/Lifestyle roster available.
- Short- and long-term contracts available.
- Immediate start
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Understand AS1100/AS1554/AS3990/AS1403/AS1657/AS4100/AS4024 and manufacturing techniques.
- Proficient in Inventor Software
- Able to produce detail manufacturing drawings.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for an immediate start.