For more than 75 years we have been producing the best Aussie beef, feeding and enriching lives around the world. If you want to be part of a food business that is country at heart but global by nature then this might be the perfect role for you.
Make the most of your existing skills and gain access to a range of training, development and career progression opportunities. Our family values mean our business starts with our 4600 employees across Australia – people like you – all working together to create sustainable and brighter futures for all.
About the Job
We are seeking experienced meat workers (boners, slicers, and slaughtermen) and general entry-level production workers who value coming to work in a safe and supportive environment. You could find yourself doing any of the following activities:
- Production work/process line
- Trimming, cutting, boning, and slicing
- Cleaning and sterilising work areas and equipment
- General labour
- Chiller room operations
- Operation of equipment and machinery
- Distribution and warehousing
- Industrial cleaning
Salary range: $49,000 - $67,800 p.a
To be successful you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Completion of a pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol test
- COVID-19 vaccinated and be able to provide proof
- Q-Fever vaccinated (or willing to get)
- Be able to provide two professional references.
What's in it for You
Working at our Biloela, QLD meat processing site, we can offer you a full-time, secure, and permanent job including industry training within a supportive team. You will be a valued team member and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum of 38-40 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
Other Benefits for You
- Above award wages
- Supportive and caring environment
- On-the-job Training
- Paid Induction to site
- Opportunities to upskill and increase your pay level
- Access to discounts on meat and other products
If you require further information please don’t hesitate to contact Chloe on
We are connected socially so check us out at www.teysaust.com.au or join us on (https://www.facebook.com/TeysAustralia/).