Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career – with McDonald’s, you can.
We are looking for enthusiastic Department Managers to join the team at our Rockhampton North McDonald’s. We have a variety of FULL TIME & PART TIME positions available including area and shift management.
We are a 24 hour business which means we can offer flexibility to suit your availabilities. Days and hours may change and vary to meet the needs of the restaurant. This position falls under the Fast Food Industry Award.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Able to lead a team to achieve results
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Police Check required if successful (applicants over 18 years only)
- Full working rights in Australia
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- As a Department Manager you are responsible for delivering outstanding QSC (Quality, Service & Cleanliness), sales, people practices and profit on your shifts.
- Supervise employees to ensure that restaurant operations and procedures are adhered to.
- Comply with restaurant safety & security standards to ensure a safe working environment for all employees and customers.
- Take responsibility and ownership for ensuring food safety is maintained to the highest standard throughout the restaurant.
- Review and monitor guest counts and sales projections to ensure they are aligned to shift targets and restaurant goals.
- Actively seek customer feedback to ensure an exceptional customer experience is achieved, driving repeat business.
- Work within a team to deliver the best quality and experience for our customers.
Skills and experience
Please note that previous McDonald's Management experience is highly beneficial when applying for this role:
The successful candidate would also:
- Be McDonald's SMX/LTS/VLT verified
- Previous McDonald's Crew Trainer experience
- Be able to demonstrate the right to work documents
- Be enthusiastic to join an existing Management Team
- Be customer focused
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve results in the areas of QSC, Sales, People & Profit
- Be motivated to develop further
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Macca’s (Yum!)
- You will receive our world-renowned training
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- We are a diverse workplace and equal opportunity employer
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming!
Contact Person: Joy Mendoza, General Manager