We are an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
Qube Bulk have vacant positions for experienced, skilled, safe and professional MC Road Train Operators needed to join our Jellinbah/Yarrabee project in Blackwater Region.
About the Role
- DIDO or Residential Role
- Operating C-Triple Road Trains, side tippers hauling Coal
- 5:5:7:4 or 7:7 Roster - Rotating Day and Night Shifts
- 12 Hours Shifts
- Mon – Sat @ $45.10 per hour
- Sun @ $63.20 per hour
- Special Roster @ $23.79 per shift
- Choose to have Meals provided or receive a Meal Allowance $45 per day
- Camp Accommodation provided
- Transport Provided between Camp and Site, during roster
- Current valid MC Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11
- RII Competencies Preferred
- Coal Board Medical will be required to access site
- Previous experience working in the mining industry and with relevant equipment.
Does this sound like you?
To take the best step for your career, click ‘Apply’
Contact us on email@example.com [link removed]
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.