Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for MC operator/s with experiences operating B-Doubles, Trucks and Dogs to join our operations at Parkhurst.
- Monday to Friday role, with both day and night shift operations (12 hours shifts)
- Complete all necessary associated documentation (such as the preparation and signing of cartage dockets and service requests)
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedure
- Must have a current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Front End Loader experience is desirable
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug/alcohol screening
- Take good care of vehicles and plant under your care
Working at Qube
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to our employee well-being program and other benefits
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities by encouraging the next generation
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- We have a commitment to zero harm and to our peoples health and well being
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits via www.qube.com.au [link removed]
Sound like you? APPLY NOW.