New Mackay Linehaul Driver Allowance of $100 per trip!
Effective 9 October 2023, Mackay based drivers on an approved run will receive a Mackay Linehaul Driver allowance of $100 per eligible trip.
Other benefits include:
- Monthly safety and compliance bonus*
- Additional week of leave for Weekend & Public Holiday drivers*
* conditions apply.
Lindsay Transport is the largest transporter of fresh produce in Australia and specialises in temperature sensitive, time-slotted freight into Central Markets and major Grocery Distribution Centres. We operate a network of freight terminals with significant coldroom facilities across the east coast of Australia and employ a staff of approximately 1600 workers.
Lindsay Transport is currently seeking Linehaul and Shuttle drivers to join the team based in Mackay.
The candidates we are looking for will have:
- Full Linehaul
- Shuttle Positions
- 4 on 4 off roster
To be successful for this role applicants must:
- A current MC licence for local work
- Experience driving B-doubles
- Basic Fatigue Management accreditation (preferred)
- A commitment to workplace health and safety (essential)
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Pass a Commercial Drivers Health Assessment including drug and alcohol test
- Provide a current traffic print out
If you are a driver that takes pride in their work and are looking for a stable long term career in transport we encourage you to apply for this role.
At Lindsay's, we believe in investing in the future generation. That's why we offer a comprehensive Traineeship Program designed to provide valuable on-the-job training and development opportunities. Whether you're just starting your career or looking for a change, our Traineeship Program can offer you a rewarding and fulfilling career path in the logistics industry, while also earning a nationally recognized qualification.