A highly successful Queensland Transport Company who specialises in providing a service to the Sugar and Mining Industries is seeking expressions of interest for the 2022 Sugar Crush Season.
This Transport Company has built strong ties within the industry and has now become a leading transport company providing their customers with bulk haulage of sugar and by-products through Queensland.
With the crush season fast approaching, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitable applicants for truck driving positions in the Mackay Region.
To be considered for these roles, applicants must possess the following skills and experience and meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current HC and or MC truck driver’s license (minimum 2 years recent truck driving experience proffered but not essential)
- Able to attend an Interview and complete a driving assessment (desirable)
- Available to work both day and night shifts at 12 hour shifts on a rolling roster
- Have a positive attitude with a motivation to succeed
- Strong safety focus and commitment
- Prepared to commit for the duration of the season (Preferred)
- Provide a traffic history check for the last 5 years
- Provide a current Truck Safe Medical
- Comply with the company’s Workplace, Health and Safety requirements at all times
- Complete the company’s induction process
- Willing to undertake and implement company specific COVID-19 infection Control Training
These positions will be offered both as full-time and casual for the duration of the season, with attractive hourly rates.
During the season the company transports various products eg Raw Sugar, Molasses, Bagasse and Billet Cane
If you are looking to be part of one of Queensland’s leading Industries, with a company that is setting the standard, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
All must be submitted online. Thank you for your assistance APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Maryann on 0408 545 498