About the Role
We are currently seeking a full-time MC Fuel Tanker Driver to join the team from Gladstone. Previous fuel experience is an advantage but not essential with onsite training available.
Reporting to the Depot Manager based in Gracemere, the successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Pre-loading & unloading fuel tankers
- Delivering product to service stations and mine sites
- Maintaining Emerald Carrying Company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and safety are adhered to at all times
- Managing fatigue and perform log book duties.
- Carrying out all duties within set time frames and follow instructions
- 54 hour annualised salary - with the opportunity for additional shifts at an hourly rate on days off
- Fantastic 5/5/5 rotating roster available (5 day shift, 5 night shift, 5 off)
- Fantastic Kenworth fleet
- Permanent, full-time opportunity with growing and leading AU Logistics organisation
- Internal workshop based in Gracemere Depot operating 5 days a week
- Training provided
- Uniforms provided
Skills and Experience
- Hold a current MC drivers license (Essential);
- Hold a Dangerous Goods License (Essential);
- Hold a current SLP passport (desirable)
- Road Ranger experience (essential)
- Proven culture of safety, understanding hazard identification and risk assessment process
- A proactive approach to tasks and the ability to interact with customer
About Emerald Carrying Company
Emerald Carrying Company (ECC) is a leading provider of logistics services and operates along the Eastern seaboard and throughout Central Australia, with specialist divisions in Bulk Liquids and General Freight.
How to apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click the 'Apply for this job' link on this page. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact ECC's Human Resource Department on either firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3016 0540.