Centurion is one of Australia’s largest independently owned and operated logistics (3PL) and transport companies. Based in Perth, Western Australia but operating across Australia, we have significant mobile, land and infrastructure assets nationwide, including 20 distribution centres and a fleet of more than 2,000 vehicles. This ensures Centurion provides flexible and reliable supply chain solutions for all our customers. Centurion is a values driven organisation operating with the vision of being the leading logistics partner for stakeholders in the commodity rich communities of Australia.
Due to recent growth Centurion is searching for a Linehaul MC Driver experienced with Road Train applications to safely transport freight to and from customer specified mine sites in the Bowen Basin, ensuring our supplier and customer commitments are met on schedule and in good condition. This is an Mackay based role.
- Loading and unloading of general freight
- Securing and restraining loads in a safe manner as per operational requirements
- Carrying out vehicle pre-start checks
- Transporting freight in a safe and efficient manner to and from mine sites
- Ensuring all freight loaded matches the paperwork
- Safe driving record and commitment to creating a safe work environment
To be successful for this position, you must demonstrate:
- Current MC Driver’s licence
- Demonstrated experience driving B-Doubles and Road Train applications
- Accredited forklift ticket
- Dangerous Goods licence
- Familiar with Basic and Standard fatigue management
Culture and Benefits
- Team environment
- Earn up to 118K per year
- Strong safety culture
- Expanding company
- Career development opportunities
- Modern Equipment
Please submit your resume, and a cover letter that addresses our selection criteria.
Before an offer of employment can be made, Centurion requires verification of Australian working rights and participation in a pre-employment medical.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice.
Centurion encourages applications from diverse backgrounds, including First Nation’s Peoples, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds and those of all ages, genders and abilities.