Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for experienced MC Operators to fill vacancies within our Bowen Basin Mining Operations, located throughout the Bowen Basin in Central Qld.
- Roster: Rotating day and night shift, 7 on 7 off roster
- Some sites offering 2:1
- Provided camp accommodation and meals
- Transport to and from the camp and mine site
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have current MC Drivers License
- Must have current Coal Board Medical
- Must have current Standard 11
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the mining industry and with relevant equipment.
- Efficient operation of C-Triple Road Trains
- Side tipper experience preferred but not essential
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue and company guidelines
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
Working at Qube
- Job security with ongoing contracts
- Access to our employee well-being program - any other benefits
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
We value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!