Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
What we are seeking and offer: We are looking for experienced MC Drivers who are safety focused to join the Qube Bulk team, based at our Moura depot. Our onsite fleet consists of primarily brand-new Kenworth C509’s as well as a few Kenworth T659’s. Our AAB Quad trailing equipment is clean, well maintained and fully equipped. We offer attractive remuneration and allowances such as travel allowance and shared accommodation for out of region employees, whilst our local employees are provided housing allowances to assist with their rent and or mortgage repayments. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will operate AAB Quad configurations transporting coal from mine site in Baralaba to TLO in Moura via public and private haul roads.
Key aspects of this role include:
• Operation of vehicles and equipment in a safe and compliant manner
• Completion of required documentation including but not limited to pre-and post-start checks, logbooks and timesheets.
• Contributing and maintaining a positive outlook and workplace culture
Key requirements for this role include:
• Current MC driver's license
• Road train experience (A-B Triple or Quad operator skill sets)
• Current Coal Board Medical (or ability to obtain prior to employment commencement)
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Good knowledge and understanding of basic fatigue management standards and requirements.
• Family-friendly even-time DIDO roster, 5 days, 5 nights, 10 days off.
Whilst it is preferable that you have the following experience, it is not essential, we are willing to provide training for the right candidate.
• BFM Accreditation
• Side tipper experience
• Loader and or Dozer experience
You will be committed to safety in the workplace and be committed to 100% Chain of Responsibility compliance. We're proud of our 'Zero Harm' initiative and provide extensive on the job training to ensure you get home safely at the end of every day.
You will have the ability to pass all pre-employment checks, which may include a medical assessment, National Police clearance check, driving license history check, reference checks, identity check, verification of tickets, licenses, accreditations, and qualifications. Qube is an Equal Opportunity employer, we encourage women and Indigenous peoples of all ages to apply.