Applications are invited for a qualified Teacher for a position at a reputable school, located in Central QLD. With a strong reputation, there is a focus on community cohesion and the traditional emphasis of family involvement. With a diverse curriculum and broad range of extra-curricular activities, pupils learning is enriched and will not only offer opportunities to excel academically but personally too.
JO-1403-GEN-CQ | Mathematics and/or Science Teacher | Central QLD
About the Role:
- Mathematics and/or Science Teacher
- Commencing Term 2
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To express interest and find out more about our current vacancies, click the Apply button, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number listed above.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers