CORONADO GLOBAL RESOURCES is the 5th largest producer of high-quality metallurgical coal in the world. Our global operations are located in two of the largest and most productive metallurgical coal basins in the world, the Bowen Basin in Queensland, Australia and the Central Appalachian region of the US, servicing customers throughout the Asia-Pacific, Americas and Europe.
Curragh Mine, near Blackwater, is one of the largest open-cut coal mines in the Queensland Bowen Basin.
About the Role
A great opportunity exists for an experienced Materials Officer to administer all inventory and direct repairable requirements at the Coronado Curragh operation whilst providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders. You will deliver and implement cost and value improvements that support the Warehouse and Logistics Superintendent in relation to all matters pertaining to Warehouse / Inventory Management.
Your role will be rewarding and varied and will include these specific accountabilities:
- Complete and administer the daily management and purchasing of repairable items, both inventory and direct, including RFQ's, dispatch and expediting
- Complete Monthly rebuildable reporting, working with customers to ensure rebuildable are returned to Warehouse
- Coordinate the daily management of core returns
- Coordinate the daily management of warranty claims
- Ensure inventory is optimised by stocking inventory at levels which meet the operational requirements of the business and minimise working capital requirements (Min/Max and Slow-Moving Stock Reviews)
- Provide training to customers on the rebuildable, warranty and core process.
- Work with Supply to get agreements in place for rebuildable supplier.
- Complete the identification of repetitious direct charge goods requests and investigate the benefits of new inventory stock requests.
Skills for Success:
- Minimum 2 years warehousing and inventory management experience
- Minimum 2 years mining or asset intensive industry environment experience
- Maintenance planning and execution experience
- ERP Systems (Oracle, desirable but not essential)
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge Sharing Systems (SharePoint, desirable but not essential)
- Incident and Hazard Management Systems (FPe, desirable but not essential)
- Snap On, Autocrib and FMT skills desirable
You're known for your high levels of customer service and willingness to support the team. You have highly effective communication skills and a can do attitude. More than anything, you want to be part of a great team, do great work and excel to reach your potential.
Have you Got what it takes? Apply Now.
Monday - Friday Roster
With just a 15 minute drive to work every day you will be working on a Monday to Friday roster. Curragh offers industry competitive remuneration packages and subsidised accommodation, a flexible working environment, ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Coronado Curragh values collaboration, taking accountability, respect for each other and striving for excellence in all that we do.
People's effort and performance are acknowledged and rewarded.