Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand. With over 700+ stores, 33 brands and over 35 online platforms. Our brands include; Glue, Platypus, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Pivot, Timberland, Stylerunner, Palladium, Stance, Saucony, EXIE & 4Workers!
About the role:
We have an exciting NEW opportunity as a Marketing Lead to look after our amazing NZ brands. Reporting to the Country CEO, you will be responsible for helping to execute the marketing plan in New Zealand across all the brands. As part of your role you will need to ensure that we engage consumers at a local level, in line with our brand directives and help drive excitement for our brands and products, in the market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with delivery of the marketing plans across each brand & business in New Zealand with greater local market impact so we better connect with New Zealand customers.
- Grow brand awareness to help facilitate the growth of the New Zealand brands and help double the size of the business.
- Work with the Australian based marketing teams on specific New Zealand initiatives and strategies and how we can elevate them.
- Execute and develop social media strategy for our brands and grow the social media followings.
- Manage our PR relationships local e.g. Public Library.
- Drive all things digital and grow our New Zealand database.
- Work with Retail teams on VM/POP and campaign support.
- Assist with the management of local social media channels.
- Work with Wholesale teams on local Customer VM/POP and campaign support.
- Facilitate and manage local events for each brand as required.
- Manage the New Ze3aland budget and ensure we maximize every dollar we spend to effectively impact sales.
- Showroom/office VM/POP
- Build and manage relationship with New Zealand teams to support where business needs are.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing.
- Experience with consumer and/or retail brands.
- Strong familiarity with the digital platforms
- Up to date with the local media landscape and key influences.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good experience of executing Go To Market campaigns at retail/wholesale and digitally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT Skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Affiliation with Accent Group Core values and “Make It Happen” attitude.
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves. The Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.