About the role:
Are you a professional Maritime Security Guard seeking an incredible opportunity? Look no further! Join our team at CPA and be part of our dedicated team ensuring the safety and security of our premises, employees, and visitors. We are seeking an experienced and proactive individual who is a team player and can handle day-to-day security operations effectively. If you have a strong sense of responsibility and a commitment to maintaining a safe and professional environment, we want to hear from you!
- 7 on/7off roster involving day, night, or weekend shifts.
- 12 hours shifts.
Requirements and licences:
- Certificate II or III in Security Operations.
- Queensland security licence Class 1 (Unarmed and monitoring).
- Manual MR Driver’s Licence is highly desirable.
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid.
- PUAEME005 - Provide pain management.
- HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for drugs of abuse.
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC).
- Maritime Security Guard Certificate.
- Work safely in the construction industry “White Card’ - CPCCOHS1001A.
- Access to quality Workplace Health & Safety education and training through our in-house Registered Training Organisation [RTO] Baseline Training Pty Ltd (Employees get discounted rates on training)
- HCF - Health Insurance benefits including your hospital excess cover of $750 paid for.
- Reward Gateway - full access to a reward system employee platform that brings employee benefits, discounts and perks, with discounts on services, retail products and more.
- Culture focused workplace
- Professional supportive teamwork environment
- Commitment to career development
- Referral reward system
Why join Corporate Protection?
We are Australia’s largest private emergency services company operating in the fields of remote medicine, rescue, and security for over 25 years.
We are a proud family-owned business, our success has been built on our core values and the importance of family – if the family is happy our workforce is happy, it is a key element of our core values.
“Corporate Protection Australia acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the traditional custodians of the lands on which our company is located and where we conduct our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.”
Name: Katie Biasillo