WHO WE ARE
Enaex is a world leader in the production of industrial-grade ammonium nitrate and the most important provider of integrated rock fragmentation services in Chile and Latin America and has a broad international presence operating and exporting explosives to more than 40 countries globally.
Enaex Australia has more than 20 years of experience in blasting services in both open-pit and underground mining, operating nationally across Australia, where it provides services across multiple commodities including iron ore, gold and coal. The company services the market with a fleet of over 50 Mobile Processing Units, five state-of-the-art emulsion-manufacturing facilities and a 150-strong workforce. Enaex Australia is part of Enaex S.A. (“Enaex”), a subsidiary of the Sigdo Koppers Group.
Due to the recent award of a major contract, we have two full-time Manufacturing Plant Operator positions available working a 7/7 roster day shift roster at our production plant in Bajool Queensland.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Plant Manager, you will support the team and be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of plant and equipment associated with emulsion manufacturing and materials handling.
Our Manufacturing Plant Operators are our frontline ambassadors demonstrating our Values by prioritising Life, advocating for our Customers, pursuing Excellence and being Entrepreneurial and Innovative. You will be supported by a highly skilled and inclusive team working towards a common purpose.
- Unwavering commitment to safety and efficiency
- Ability to work well within a team and unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Extensive labouring skills and experience are essential
WHAT YOU NEED
- Current forklift ticket is mandatory
- Previous experience handling dangerous goods desired
- National Police Clearance (Less than 3 months old or willing to obtain)
- QLD Security Clearance for handling explosives (You can apply following these instructions https://www.business.qld.gov.au/industries/mining-energy-water/explosives-fireworks/requirements/security-clearances)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Family friendly 7/7 day shift roster
- Supportive, friendly team and a great working environment
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Private health insurance discounts (Bupa, Medibank, nib)
- Novated leasing and deals on Ford vehicles
- Flight Centre discounts and benefits for your next holiday!
- Access to a variety of wellbeing resources through our EAP service provider, LifeWorks (including exclusive offers to retailers and brands!)
For further information, please email email@example.com
Please note: You must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia.