Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Tradesperson with Qualifications in either Boilermaking, Fitting or Electrician work in the Moura area.
About your new role:
- General Tradesman/Labouring Tasks Depending on your Qualification
- HR Truck Driving (If you have a ticket which is beneficial)
- Maintenance Work around Depot and on Equipment
- Working as Part of a Team & Independently
- Accommodation Provided if Required
- Must have Qualification in Either Boilermaking, Fitting or Electrician.
- HR Truck License an Advantage
- Can work Independently and as Part of a Team
- Friendly and Approachable Demeanour
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now. Alternatively, you can contact Josh on 07 4726 3905.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.