- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Residential based in Moranbah with location allowance
- Full-time permanent shift position - Relocation package included
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
We provide ground-breaking solutions through practical innovation in the mining services and agriculture industry. The group comprises more than 5,000 people across the sales, commercial operations and manufacturing footprint globally, including the key mining markets in North America, Asia Pacific, South Africa and South America.
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, this role will see you work as part of the maintenance team - carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance. Our team are focused on maximising mechanical equipment and systems, whilst achieving minimal downtime, so you'll need to be experienced with fault finding.
You'll get to work on a variety of fixed plant and equipment, ranging from compressors, pumps, turbines and generators across a fully-integrated Ammonium Nitrate complex. The facility comprises of Ammonia, Nitric Acid and Ammonium Nitrate plants plus infrastructure, utilities and power generation.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Execution of planned and preventative maintenance to fixed plant.
- Installation of various types of mechanical components.
- Provide support to project teams for scope of maintenance, repairs and replacements.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis for mechanical problems and failures
- Manual Machining if required
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone that can help drive continuous improvement through the successful implementation of BEx (Lean Manufacturing) principles as well as:
- Maintenance experience in a chemical manufacturing plant or similar heavy industry continuous production environment
- Trade qualifications – Mechanical
- Working knowledge in computerised maintenance systems such as Maxim, Pronto preferably SAP
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and or Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with ability to effectively diagnose and trouble shoot
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered.
- Full time permanent shift position – Relocation package included
- This is your opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on our sustainable operations and inclusive workforce.
If this role sounds perfect for your next career opportunity, click on apply today!
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.