This opportunity as a E&I Maintenance Planner will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
About the role
As a key member of the team, your leadership skills will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules and cost. You will be:
- Responsible to develop work packs which includes scope of works, resources (Internal and External), equipment and materials which are required.
- Accountable to have the work scope details uploaded and developed into SAP work orders including work permit requests.
- Reviewing Work Order completeness prior to making them available for scheduling.
- Effectively conduct and communicate scope discussions with the respective execution supervisor. Provide scope clarification, instruction to the supervisors in respect to job package instructions.
- Required to liaise with key stakeholder groups such as: HSE, Engineering, Maintenance, Operations to ensure the highest degree of integrated planning is achieved.
- Effective in building relationships, collaboration, and communication with internal and external stakeholders
You will inspire your team, draw on their diverse skills and create environments where great ideas are heard, and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have:
- Accepts HSE ownership & accountability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills in planning and scheduling
- Strong working knowledge and use of maintenance scheduling and planning software (CMMS)
- Strong communication - both written & oral presentation skills
- Encourages creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement
Required qualifications and education requirements
- LNG or related experience
- Current Electrical license
- Technical Diploma / Trade Certificate preferred – Electrical / Instrumentation
- A thorough understanding of planning and execution activities
- Experienced in the use of flow diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), schematics, piping drawings, fabrication drawings, isometrics, equipment datasheets, sketches, charts etc
- Relevant experience of process instrumentation.
Desirable / preferred skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in a major Oil and Gas facility within Operations/ Maintenance/Projects
- Industry related certificates or qualifications
- Understanding and Knowledge of HV Isolation and Switching, Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA).
- Good working knowledge of electrical equipment including, but not limited to, transformers, motors, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)’s, protection relays, load shedding, and earth ground systems.
- Sound comprehensive base knowledge in the Instrumentation discipline with a strong knowledge base of turbine, anti-surge controls, flow & temperature transmitters/meters fire & gas panels, vibration switches/transducers.
- Proficiency in the use of CCMS - SAP (desirable)
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
Competitive group remuneration and benefits including
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements – have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL - behaviour/principles
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.