MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR / MECHANICAL FITTER
Origin Group (QLD) Pty Ltd are seeking an experienced Maintenance Coordinator / Mechanical Fitter to assist with Project Management at a local Mackay fuel terminal. This is a permanent position and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Previous Maintenance Coordinator / Project Management experience is not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate. This role would suit a Mechanical Fitter looking to progress their career / transition off the tools. The candidate must be Competent in Microsoft Office suite and SAP (or similar) experience is desirable.
- Coordinate site maintenance for a local fuel terminal.
- Scheduling of daily tasks to ensure standards / expectations of the client are met.
- Complete small mechanical inspections.
- Planning / supervising projects and terminal maintenance.
- Grow existing customer relationships.
- Ensure all work is completed to a high-quality standard.
- Local Mackay Fuel Terminal Role – home every night.
- Permanent Employment on a Monday - Friday roster (possibility for flexible roster).
- Competitive hourly rate plus penalties.
- Opportunity for professional development
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter.
Origin Group is a Mackay Local Engineering Company that specialize in Fabrication, Engineering, Mechanical Installation and Mechanical repairs to the Mining, Sugar, Petro-chemical, Agricultural and Construction industries. Due to customer demand and required services we have recently upgraded to a new facility designed to enable us to increase the scale of projects and size of fabrications we can offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through Seek by clicking Quick Apply now or send through your resume directly to email@example.com.
For any additional information or queries please call Jamie on 0428 779 692.