Chevron Australia Products is a subsidiary of the Chevron Corporation, one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Chevron Australia Products delivers quality fuel products and services across Australia. We operate and supply a network of more than 320 retail locations primarily under the Puma Energy brand, as well as an extensive 24-hour diesel-stop network and a fuel card program. We also manage and operate depots and three seaboard import terminals. Our commercial division is responsible for the establishment, monitoring and delivery of products and services to industries including mining, resources, agriculture, transport, marine and aviation. We offer services such as bulk fuel supply, oils and lubricants, fuel equipment solutions, customised fleet fuel card solutions and expert advice on fuel management and health and safety.
We are seeking a suitably experienced Lubricants Driver / Warehouse Operator to join our team based in Gladstone.
This role will be tasked with deliver lubricant/fuel products in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures, while maintaining high safety standards, in addition to assisting with day-to-day operations within the Gladstone Depot. These include, but are not limited to: warehouse operations, trade counter customer service, stock control, warehouse maintenance.
- Company Driver operating Rigids, as determined from time to time by your Supervisor and your driving ability / licence
- Driving of nominated vehicles operating in any of our districts
- Transporting dangerous goods including drummed fuels and oils, as well as other products as required to customers or collection from vendors
- Strictly following all HSSEQ safety instructions and requirements, as determined from time to time by the company, and its customers.
- Depot work (yard work), which may include ensuring all depot assets are maintained in good working order and are compliant to Industry and Chevron standards, ensuring all systems, administration processes and stock control procedures are maintained at the Depot in conjunction with your Manager.
- Assist with Depot Tasks i.e. Inspections, Stocktake, picking and packing, loading and unloading of stock for transport
- Customer service and administrative duties as required
You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to accept this position and will be required to show proof of employability with a copy of your Australian visa advising of visa details and entitlements or Australian birth certificate. An Australian visa check will be completed on all successful candidates.
- Minimum 5 years' driving experience operating a heavy vehicle
- MC Licence, Dangerous Goods and SLP required.
- Willingness to work in a team
- Previous experience highly regarded
- Mechanical knowledge an advantage