- Attractive hourly rate
- Travel allowances
- Over-time and on-call
Omega Medical specialises in assisting employers to find the medical and healthcare talent required for temporary, locum, or permanent positions.
Seeking Grade 5 Registered Nurses with extensive Emergency Department experience for locum positions across Queensland. Various opportunities available, ranging from 1 to 3 months contract. Join our team and make a difference in healthcare today.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years Emergency Department experience
- ALS, Resus and Triage certificates
- BLS competency
- Emergency Triage Education Kit (ETEK)
- Manual and patient handling
- Infection control
- Aggressive behaviour management
- Mandatory reporting by Registered Nurses, and/or midwifes for reasonable suspicions of child abuse and neglect.
- Medications management including QPHS (Drugs and Poisons) Regulations November 2012
Additionally, the candidate must agree to undertake any of the following as required by our HHS:
- Integrated electronic medical record training.
- Online induction training
- Any other training as requested.
For the immediate interview apply now!
For more information, confidential discussion or to apply please contact Nishi Shrestha on 02 8005 3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org